How To Fix iPhone Error 4013 Step by Step Guideline
Here’s the best solution to fix iPhone error 4013, all you have to do is to follow the step by step guideline. If you’re trying to update or restore your iPhone via iTunes, there’s a chance that you will get the error 4013. However, The error message you regularly get will show up like this “The iPhone [device name] could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4013)”.
- How To Fix iPhone 7 Won’t Turn On
- How To Fix iPhone 6 black screen or won’t turn on
- How to Fix iPhone 7 No Service Issue
- How to Get iMessage on a Pc
- iPhone x Hard Reset
Furthermore, This error implies that there is no communication link within the phone and iTunes which is as a result of faulty USB cord or faulty USB port. We have taken our time to compile advised troubleshooting steps that you need to carry out in other to fix this particular problem.
Step by Step Guideline To Fix iPhone Error 4013 Best Solution
- Ensure you have the latest version of iTunes already installed on your computer.
- Next, Force restarts your iPhone. Please check below for a particular guide on how to force restart your specific model.
⇒If your’re using iPad Pro 11-inch or iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation): Follow these guide.
⇒Press and instantly release the Volume Up button. Press and instantly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Top button until the Apple logo shows up.
⇒iPhone 8 users and others. Press and instantly free the Volume Up button. Press and immediately release the Volume Down button. Next, press and hold the Side button till the Apple logo shows up.
⇒iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus Users, press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for 10 seconds, until the Apple logo shows up.
⇒iPhone 6s and other iPhone earlier users including iPad, or iPod touch, press and hold both the Home and Top (or Side) buttons for 10 seconds, until Apple logo shows up.
- Furthermore, Connect your device to your computer utilizing a USB cable.
- Finally, If iTunes asks you to update or restore, click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS and keep your data.
If the problem continues then progress with the additional troubleshooting method listed below.
- Kindly check for an update to your Mac or PC. If you restart your computer for an update, also check for updates again after you reboot.
- Attempt restoring your device with another USB cable.
- Give another computer a short in restoring your device and see the outcome.
In conclusion, If you continue to see error 4013 all you have to do is to contact Apple customer care here.